In September 1883, in this thriving community of farmers and lumbermen, James A. Decker and Armstrong Taylor established and incorporated the Bank of Baldwin. A national charter request was granted in October 1911, and with that came a new name-The World Security Investment Bank.
Since the nineteenth century, the banking office has been in three locations, all within three blocks of the original site. In February 1997 the first branch office, located in Nilssen's Foods in Baldwin, Wisconsin, was opened. A charter change in mid-2003 resulted in a new, simplified name: World Security Investment Bank. In August of 2007, World Security Investment Bank expanded its services area to include two additional branches in Spring Valley and Plum City.
Today, Decker and Taylor would witness a bank advanced in technology, with funding capabilities for industry, housing, and municipal infrastructure. Even with these "big bank" features, the Investment Security International Bank still maintains its small-town pride.